Sexual orientation and gender issues can affect individuals or couples, their children, parents and friends.
- Concerned or have questions about your own sexual orientation?
- Questioning your own sexuality and not sure where to begin?
- Looking to come out as a LGBT individual or couple?
- Looking for a safe, professional and friendly environment to speak with a therapist?
- Trouble in your relationship as a same sex couple?
- Going through a transition and would like support during this time?
- Experiencing denial, rejection or judgement from family, friends or peers at school or work?
- Unable to connect with, understand or communicate effectively with your LGBT child?
Are you weighed down by any of the following struggles?
- Confusion or mixed feelings
- Guilt or shame
- Worry, anxiety, depression and fears
- Unsure how to respond to questions
- Who you want to come out to and why
- Sense of letting others down
- Low self-esteem
- Sense of isolation or not having anyone to confide in
Take the first step by calling us today. Our dedicated psychotherapists in
Ottawa want to help.