Are You Experiencing Parenting Challenges?
- Do you and your partner disagree on how to parent your child?
- Are you a single parent?
- Have you suddenly gained stepchildren?
- Are you at a loss on how to connect with your child?
- Do you find yourself always yelling or scolding your child or teen?
- Are you struggling with how to effectively discipline your child?
- Has your family experienced a situation or trauma which has torn you apart?
- Are you at a loss on how to deal with teen issues such as drinking, sex, or their budding independence?
Support For You and Your Family
We learn how to parent from our own childhood and our parents. There may be some things you would like to change in how you parent your own children. Or maybe you’ve experienced some big, unexpected changes at home and now you need someone to turn to for sound professional advice.
We understand that parenting can be challenging at times. We know, as a parent, you can’t know everything there is to know about child depression, teen anxiety, youth depression, or family therapy. Here at Family-Therapy in Ottawa, we provide family and parenting counselling to all types of parents.
Professional, Practical & Caring Support
We work with parents, teens, step-families, and extended families. We understand parenting is for life. We’re here to support you and your family, no matter how old your baby is. We want to help you get through the rewarding task of raising our next generation of citizens.
Call Family-Therapy today and book a parenting counselling appointment with one of our child and family therapists.